1. Review this instruction page before starting the student application.
2. Download and review the list of Scholarships available for students of your school.
3. Download and fill in the Application Worksheet, including writing the
necessary essay(s). NOTE: ALL applications require a personal essay. A few scholarships also require an additional essay on a specific topic. (Suggestion: Use a word processor, with a spell checker, to write/edit/finalize your essays.)
4. Obtain your Redlands Community Scholarship Foundation specific Username (An Eight-digit Number) and your Password (A Six-digit Number) from your school counselor starting January 20, 2017. For CVH, REV, and RHS, your information will be given to you during your English 12 class on January 18th or 19th.
(This information is needed to access and accomplish your On-Line Submission.)
5. Accomplish the On-Line Submission of your application.
(Available from 8:00 A.M. January 20th to 3:00 P.M. on February 3rd, 2017.)
(Suggestion: "Copy" your essay(s) from your word processor and "Paste" it into your
On-Line submission form.)
6. Download your On-Line Submission and print ONE copy of your COMPLETED FINAL submission.
The paper copy of your application must be signed by you and your parent/guardian and handed in to your school Counseling Office no later than 3:00 P.M. on February 3, 2017.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
POSITIVELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. A completed application must include the following:
One downloaded/printed copy of your application that was submitted on-line.
The first page of the application must be signed by the student and parent/guardian.
The application consists of the parts listed below.
(1). Cover sheet which includes the list of scholarships applied for (2). Personal Information (3). Education (4). Future Plans (5). School Activities (6). Non-School Activities (7). Community Service (8). Essay(s) – All applications require a personal essay and some scholarships require an additional essay on a specific topic. (9). (IF APPROPRIATE) Explanation of any suspension during your "High School" years.
Review this instruction page and your scholarship application before turning it into your school counseling office. If you have questions or problems filling out this application, see your counselor BEFORE the February 3rd deadline. Application assistance will be available to students from January 20th – February 2nd. Please check with your "Counseling Office" for specific dates and times for assistance.